Is Social Media driving you crazy?
For brands and businesses, trying to figure out how to effectively use social media can make you crazy.
However, social media has become more than a buzzword, it has become an important part of being able to effectively market one’s brand – and it’s not going anywhere soon.
Maybe you’ve asked questions such as:
- Should I do Twitter? If so, what do I write about?
- What about Facebook? Should I create a group page or a fan page?
- How do I build a following? How do I engage them?
- How do I integrate social media into my current marketing efforts or website?
- How do I generate revenue through this channel?
- What are people saying about me right now in social media?
For many brands and businesses, social media is something they can’t get their head around and need help not only in implementing it, but also growing it over time.
That’s where Illinois Online Ventures can help.
Our goal is to help professional athletes, brand personalities and businesses to understand and use social media wisely.
Plain and simple.
We already do it for some people and brands you already know including:
- Chicago Radio Personality Melissa Forman
- UFC Fighter Matt Mitrione
- Chicago Bears Linebacker Nick Roach
- Chicago Radio Personality Dr. David Fisher
- Cottonwood Canyon Winery
- Chicago Red Stars WPS Player Ella Masar
We take a hands on approach to developing social media strategies and plans, working with each of our clients to not only build a plan around their desires and needs, but educate them and empower them to make the most of their brand online. As long as our clients need our help, we are there when they need us.
Maybe you need us too?
To see our portfolio of clients, click HERE.
To contact us to ask us a question, click HERE.
To learn more about Steve Raquel, click HERE.