SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: IOVMedia is a Chicago based marketing consultancy, focusing on the growing area of social media. We are looking for interns who want to learn and be actively involved in social media efforts of our broad spectrum of clients. We are continuing to grow and need assistance, so apply today!
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION (Internship may include, but is not limited to, the following projects):
- Working on managing the social media efforts of all of IOVMedia’s clients including Chicago Bears Nick Roach, UFC Fighter Matt Mitrione, Radio Personalities Melissa Forman and David Fisher, corporate client Sirva Inc (owners of Allied and North American Van Lines.)
- Researching and updating team on the latest in social media news and activities.
- Learning and managing client’s effort on social media listening tool Radian6.
- Assisting in the website, Twitter and Facebook management for clients
- Assisting with customer service issues
- Creating social media opportunities via video and audio
- Helping to research and create content for use in social media
- Assistance in creating presentation decks and proposals
- Brainstorming and implementing social media and marketing concepts
This Position Requires:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong competency in using internet sites and search engines.
- Competency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, creativity, and a desire to learn.
- Laptop (but can be issued temporary one)
Note: This internship will be hosted at IOVMedia client Sirva, Inc., located in Westmont, IL. Intern will be provided deskspace, internet access and other required needs.
ª ª ª ª ª ª ª ª ª ª ª ª
IOV Media’s Summer Internship begins in May/June and runs through August. The internship is unpaid and part-time, but based on past internships it will provide an excellent experience. Schedule can be designed to work around the intern’s class schedule.
Applicants are typically college juniors and seniors in good academic standing. Exceptions may be made for qualified candidates.
Please direct all questions to Steve at email@example.com